Friday, January 4, 2008

Tonya & Paige - Sept. 29,2007 , New Hope Baptist/Marriott City Center

Tonya and Paige choose a beautiful combination of purples and lavenders for their color scheme and I love working with vibrant colors. For the bridal bouquets I used deep purple and light lavender sweet peas, seated in purple hydrangea with subtle accents of white mini callas. I used stephanotis with crystal accents to compliment Tonya's dress accents. Similar purples were used in the attendants bouquets. I filled the bouquets with lavender lissianthus, lavender freesia, purple ink berry also all seated in purple hydrangea accented with a deep purple mini calla lily's. The large ceremony alter was decorated with 4 of our large silver candle albras with white lily's, white snapdragons, white hydrangea, and dusty miller to accent. The candle albras were placed on our white pedestals to surround the bridal couple.
Tonya and Paige held their reception at the Marriott City Center, it is a beautiful venue with an excellent staff. For the centerpieces I used a combination of glass cubes and cylinders in different sizes to add dimension to the centerpiece. Each arrangement gave the impression that it was growing up from within the vase. I used different combinations of white lily's, lavender roses, purple hydrangea, lavender freesia and dendrobium purple orchids. I also placed a lavender rose petal on the napkin at each place setting for that little extra touch!
The couple was beautiful, the ceremony was beautiful, the reception looked lovely, all the vendors were a pleasure to work with, this is the kind of wedding that reminds me of how much I love what I do. Thanks!

No comments: