Friday, January 4, 2008

Linda & Tommy - Oct. 13, 2007, Downtown Marriott

Linda and Tommy had a beautiful, intimate gathering of family and friends, held at the fabulous Downtown Marriott that embraced the style of the area. I created a stylish bouquet filled with white and ivory roses, white mini calla lily's, standard white oriental lily's, cymbidium orchids and a touch of blue delphinium. I added a few small shells and glitter for an accent. For the ceremony at the Marriott I lined the isle with my cracked glass hurricane candle vases with sea shells.
For the reception centerpieces I used our rose bowls with sea shells in the base. I tinted the water blue and floated candles in them. The bowls were placed on mirrors that I accented with brown sugar (made to look like sand) and more shells.
The water and the beach are such important parts of the area culture its always fun to incorporate them into the my designs. I wish only the best for Linda and Tommy.

No comments: