Friday, January 4, 2008

Lauren & Kurt - Nov. 3, 2007, Downtown Marriott

Lauren and Kurt choose the Downtown Marriott for both their ceremony and reception and the Marriott was once again, a pleasure! I set up my newest canopy in the Marriott for Lauren and Kurt to use for their ceremony. I draped the canopy with beautiful white fabric and adorned the four canopy poles with a few flowers and light touches of greens. Lauren carried a simple bouquet of full of Apricot French tulips. Her attendants carried bouquets of apricot mini calla lily's with a purple stock to surround the bottom. I wrapped the Matron of Honor Traci's bouquet in a eggplant fabric that matched her dress and the other attendant's bouquets in a sage green fabric to match their dresses.
I designed the reception centerpieces using my large glass cubes and filled them them purple stock and apricot mini calla lily's, two smaller vases filled with similar flowers accented the larger cubes and added dimension to the table design.
I loved the serene simplicity and warm colors of the design and once again I had a great time "doing my job!" My best to Lauren and Kurt and their families.

No comments: