Friday, January 4, 2008

Christie & Chad - Oct 6, 2007, St. Luke's in Smithfield

I loved Christie and Chads intimate wedding. St. Luke's Church in Smithfield in classic and their lovely home reception was perfect. Christie carried a bouquet I filled with mango mini calla lily's, red bacarro roses, yellow salidago, spicy orange roses, green and red hypericum berries and black eyed Susan's all accented with chocolate cosmos. I wrapped all the stems in a champagne colored fabric to match Christie's dress. For the ceremony I filled the vases for St. Luke's with orange lily's, yellow salidago, black bacarro roses, purple iris and spicy orange roses, all designed in true English garden tradition.
For the reception I used 8 of our lower glass cylinders filled with all the wedding flowers and adding sunflowers and contorted willow. I garnished the base of the arrangements with fall leaves, and roses petals from black bacarro and orange paprika roses. The beauty of a smaller intimate wedding is always touching. I wish only blessings for Christie and Chad.

No comments: